Use these buttons to download the preview tracks to your computer.
• For PC downloads - Right click & select "Save Target As...". Then select "Save"
and NOT "Open".
• For MAC downloads - Press Control & select "Download Link".
1. What audio quality will my purchased music be?
The Preview music tracks are lower-quality 48Kbps MP3 files. Your purchased tracks
will be available as both high-quality 44.1Khz WAV files, as well as CD-quality
128Kbps MP3 files.
2. Why is there a voice-over?
The voice-over "watermarking" is there for copyright protection purposes only.
Your actual purchased music tracks do not contain this voice-over.
3. The volume of the music is very low. What do I do?
All of our music has been "normalized" or optimized for maximum audio levels possible.
Try turning up the volume of your speakers.
4. How do I make a purchase?
Click on the check box next to the version(s) of the track that you require -
Full Mix, 10-second, Loop...etc. Then click the "Add to cart" button. This will
add the selected versions to your Shopping Cart.